Whiskybase uses tracking cookies in order to improve the website. Do you allow Whiskybase to place these cookies?

You can always change your decision under the privacy settings of your account.

Regardless of your choice Whiskybase places functional cookies to store settings and account information.

Bowmore 1966 HB

Strength
09 Nov 2008 3:42 pm
UncoloredNon-chillfilteredCask Strength

Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 1966 HB

3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 93.73 points

[January, 2003]  Together with friends I emptied a bottle that I bought for 205 Euro in December, 2002.

In my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored it 95.  My notes state an adorable fruity profile with all the exotic fruits one can think of.

[December, 2005]  I had this dram during an "30+ years" special tasting at Bonn.

In my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored it 95.  My notes state a "MEGA"-fruity profile (currants, gooseberries and and and...)

3. Whisky_Fan scored this whisky 98 points Member Senior

This Bowmore 66 stuff is the best Whisky I have ever tasted. In my opinion this is perfect whisky!
      An exotic Fruitbomb explodes! Passion fruit, honey sweetness, malty, complex and intense. Powerful for 40% alc. The nose is absolutely fantastic
    • Taste
      Passion fruit and other exotic fruits again, honey sweetness, complex. Intense taste, oily body
      Long in my opinion, passion fruits and the other exotic fruits, honey sweetness, complex.