- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bourbon and Tawny Port Casks
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Bottled for
- Professional Danish Whisky Retailers
- Added on
- 02 Sep 2013 10:03 am
27 × in wishlist
33 × member ratings
136 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 10-year-old
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.29 points
- harsh on the nose, taste too, or rushing malt ... perhaps too young and not formed despite 10 years
- Tasty thing, still have not found a bad Glendronach. 2+
Nice sweet port notes. Spicy and a hint of almonds.
Honey sweet, slightly spicy, no alcohol felt. Gorgeous port notes on the tongue, very well balanced.
Long and warm, with dark grapes.
- There is a copy 10 yrs old Glendronach bourbon/tawn port cask for the Netherlands:
Lots of muscovado sugar, sweet fruits with maraschino cherries in syrup, red berry compote, Seville orange marmalade, spices, fresh green apples, toated coconut and walnuts. A real Christmas Whisky.
An explosion of fresh summer fruits enveloped in a gentle golden syrup sweetness, bush and gentle oak, muscovado sugar, allspice and ground ginger spiced with lots of peanuts.
Dry and exciting with lots of muscovado sugar, nuts and spices