- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Daily Dram (DD)
- Bottling serie
- The Nectar of the Daily Drams
- Stated Age
- 23 years old
- Oak Cask
- 55.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Joint bottling with La Maison du Whisky
- Added on
- 13 Apr 2013 7:25 pm
13 × in wishlist
83 × member ratings
95 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Littlemill 1989 DD
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.58 points
- Moderately complex but very nice. It improves with ventilation.
Jam of apricots, lemon and frangipane. Mineral, vegetable (cereals, hay) hints.
- Not an extreme complexity, but everything is well balanced and is very well melted. A very good Littlemill.
A blend of golden apple, granny smith apple, exotic fruits and morning flowers. It's fresh and melted, an explosion of scents in the nose. After some waves of wheat pass here and there.
Citrus (lemon, grapefruit), green apple. Very fruity, a little acid but not disturbing. The texture is almost sweet, but not sweet.
Lemon pressed in the throat, then dry straw in the mouth and a little taste of Petit Beurre biscuit.
- Very, very beautiful evolutive nose on the fruit and vanilla. This whisky reminds me of the sensations of a pure pot still Irish. Fresh and clean, beautiful silky sensation in first taste. Take the time to enjoy this dram, it only makes you more enjoyable over time.
A nose of petroleum like in wine from Alsace in combination with peel from oranges and grapefruit.
Bitter Almonds, sweetness, dark bread and almond cookies
Short Sweet and warming