- Single Malt
- Kintra Whisky (KiW)
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask Collection
- Stated Age
- 20 years old
- Bourbon Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 52.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 29 Mar 2013 7:56 pm
4 × in wishlist
32 × member ratings
30 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Longmorn 1992 KiW
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.25 points
- Round and very well balanced, quite complex. The bourbon barrel has a clear influence.
Fruity, a little vanilla and caramel. Alcohol well integrated.
Dominant vanilla, spicy and quite fruity.
Vanilla enters the background and fruit becomes more dominant, towards peach.
- Beautiful characterful whisky. Pretty full flavor, with especially sweet (honey, caramel) tones and also some fruitiness in the direction of peach.
- Very sweet and slightly fruity whisky.
fruity, peach, apple, banana. Also sweet, honey, vanilla, caramel, toffee
The sweet and fruity from the scent also comes back in the taste, accompanied by a light pepper. Soft taste. Honey, vanilla, caramel, peach
Medium-long, slightly peppery. Honey, caramel
- Fruity is the keyword here, but this Longmorn does have more to offer.
A fruity ex-bourbon matured whisky this is :) Peach, apricots to start with, and then banana and apples. There's a pinch of nutmeg, with walnuts as well. There is thin layer of glue in the background.
Lovely oily and fatty mouthfeel. Coconut shavings, honey, cane sugar with stewed pear. Some slight bitter orange zest with a spicy edge (black pepper). Well-balanced and dangerously drinkable at cask strength.
Caramel notes and honey linger for quite some time.
- Excellent whisky, good taste that lingers long. Price / quality is good. eur.75 for 20-year-old whisky. Rating: 85
A lot of fruit, sour & sweet.
taste stays nice and long.
- Blind tasting of a sample.
Peach, honey, vanilla, lime, apple, caramel, dusty wood, light spice and some glue. With water more apple and a slight nuttiness.
Caramel, honey, pepper, vanilla, brown sugar, peach, grapefruit, beeswax and lime wine gum.
Caramel, brown sugar, pepper, honey, vanilla, lime and a little malt.
- A very nice whisky, for those who like em sweet
Sugared banana-candy, marzipan
like entering a candy-shop!
bit more marzipan and vanilla- and woodflavors.
- N: grass and meaty
T: candy, honey and marzipan
F: winey and malty