- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- White Oak First Fill
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 02 Sep 2008 11:52 pm
17 × in wishlist
78 × member ratings
240 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Artisan Cask
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.43 points
- Enthusiasm 4/5 on the nose and the finale, 3/5 in the mouth. Whisky n ° 1316
Easy, toasted and vanilla. Not complex but very nice.
Simple, juicy, vanilla. Too simple ?
All smooth, sparkling and long!
- Balanced and quite discreet, and rather lovely.
Rather gentle and soft,with plenty of lime leaf and passionfruit.A light floral edge with notes of honeysuckle and slight powerdery character.
Cool and sweet, with citrus,fruit and flowers of the nose, with added hints of mint coming through. Ice -cool and poised with the merest dusting of cinnamon.
Mmm, a suggestion of freshly-baked white bread, melon. It becomes vanilla-accented.
- Very nice indeed... a little Bourbon-like but what a shame I didn´t came across this one some earlier. The price asked for this would have it made to a real good daily dram...
- I disagree with MM, at least 87, lovely dram
- "One of the best Glenmorangie releases of the last ten years, this has
recently been discontinued and replaced by the hugely popular `Astar`
bottling. A terrific `Morangie. We have snapped up as much of the
remaining stock as we could get our hands on."