- Distillery Bottling
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 09 Jan 2013 12:18 am
one in wishlist
103 × member ratings
296 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Crown Royal Fine De Luxe - Blended Canadian Whisky
22 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 72.53 points
- nice little purple satchel...
- In the forest by the fire the thing tastes very good .. But also with coke :-)
- I found myself taking quite big mouthfuls of this to get any taste then I couldnt get past the cemical taste. Its not bad just disapointing. I was given this as a present and I think its going to sit in my cupboard for a long time, Its going to be one of them whiskies I give to guests that don't know much about whisky or whisky drinkers that want to try something different.
Mild. Light sweetness, glue. Some malt and grasses.
Initially sweet honey with a light fruit note. Then fades to vodka with ice.
- It smells of fir wood (maple, I do not know!), Caramel excess and bitterness. In the mouth, it's bland, alcoholic, Final, no!
- The sweetness can be positively mentioned and credit. In the overall impression, however, very shallow and watery - 29.03.2016
Pleasantly sweet, caramel, vanilla, marzipan, pistachio, behind it pushes a pungent note to the front reminiscent of solvent or polish, no fruit flavors
At the beginning, the pleasant sweetness, caramel, but the body is very watery and flat, to the end uncomfortable alcoholic
- You can not drink, you can not. Too bad I find the alcohol flavors. Otherwise, that would be pretty nice.
Very sweet, vanilla, somehow smokey, a few spices. Not unpleasant.
a certain sweetness, but then a clear alcoholic note and a bit bitter oak
bitter-sweet and light alcohol taste stays behind.
- I ...
Lots of caramel, fudge, vanilla. At the same time glue and solvent, behind it light fruitiness and honey.
Aqueous. Glue, some caramel, sweet maple syrup, vanilla and oak bitterness. Very flat.
Short and wet. Some caramel and bitterness.