- Single Malt
- Gordon & MacPhail (GM)
- Bottling serie
- The MacPhail's Collection
- Calculated age
- 19 years old
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 22 Dec 2012 12:02 pm
0 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
16 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glen Scotia 1992 GM
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.26 points
- Bourbon, sweet honey, some cereals, gets quite spicey after some time, fine oak, not too much though, malty. Finish could be a bit longer and gets rather bitter at the end. Fine dram, easy to drink and enjoy. Not bad at all
- Blind tasting of a sample.
Fudge, almond, apple, cigar, orange, malt and a dirty farmy touch.
Malt, peat smoke, toffee and tobacco.
Malt, toffee, cocoa, orange, peach and liquorice.
- sample available on: whiskysample.nl
- N: aniseed, sweet fruits - raspberries, glue and grains
T: sweet fruits, winey and grains
F: mint, orange, fruity and chocolate
tasted with Aby