- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Added on
- 24 Dec 2012 3:53 pm
0 × in wishlist
11 × member ratings
28 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ben Bracken 12-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 70.67 points
- Here, above all, the price for the highly negative reviews provide ... he is not far behind for pleasant beginners like Glenfiddich 12 or Chivas Regal 12.
sweet, spicy, earthy. Nutty malt note, honey, possibly very little vanilla. White wine.
sweet-sour, sparkling. Reminder of white sweet wine, malt, honey, green apples. Tanine from the oak.
Honey on the palate, oak flavors. Finish rather dry.
- On the nose, sweet spices, malt, vanilla, fruits!
On the palate, amalgamated fruits, various spices, a little wood, fruit a little stewed.
In the final, quite short on undifferentiated aromas, it drinks well but it does not catch because it lacks character.
A dram to mix, or drink without thirst!
- When I look at the "whisky to three hundred" optics, it is a very solid purchase, definitely better than the vast majority of opponents in this price range.
For easy drinking with your friends like hockey as done. If I ever saw her in Lidl, I'd buy.
The smell is light, delicately grassy, malt, melon peel, salad cucumber, some vanilla and wood. (82 b)
Odorizes the smell. Malt, wood, a bit more talkative on the tongue and in the flavor, slightly sweet, vanilla. The spice is spicy, spicy. (82 b)
- A decent dram, and great for this price!
- Undisclosed Tamnavulin
See: UD Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky