- Distillery Bottling
- American Oak Barrels
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Green Label
- Added on
- 04 Nov 2012 3:01 am
4 × in wishlist
37 × member ratings
87 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for George Dickel Rye Whisky
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 77.24 points
- dill pickle, dill pickle, dill pickle, gave the rest of the bottle away. The first whiskey I didn't really care for. Actually it's also the last whiskey I didn't really care for.
- Something bothers me about this bourbon. Some artificial and chemical citrus notes such as dishwashing ...
- Nose: Spicy with light vanilla and medicinal accents. Spicy and soft in the taste with notes of bread and vanilla. Finish: Balanced with a little oak
- If it were not for this disturbing note in the taste, I would like it a lot. So there are 77 points
Lemon, spices (cloves, cinnamon), lime tea, grass, in the background caramel, all very sweet, the whole thing has something of a bourbon
soft, sweet and spicy, a slightly artificial / chemical note (acetone?). That's a bourbon.
Again spicy, but hardly bitterness, medium long
- Delicious. Easy to drink and very sweet.
Caramel, vanilla, rye and brown sugar. Above all there is a pleasant fruitiness.
Honey sauce, again fruit. Massy caramel and vanilla. Behind pleasant oak. Overall, soft and gentle.
Coincidence with bronze and caramel.
Round, long lasting.