- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Bere Barley
- Stated Age
- 06 years old
- Number of bottles
- 50.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- 12/271 12 OCT 2012
- Added on
- 24 Oct 2012 4:48 pm
22 × in wishlist
181 × member ratings
516 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bruichladdich 2006
34 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.52 points
- A beautiful golden dram which reminds you of summer and barley. You can smell fresh ripe fruits like apples and a hint of vanilla while you walk through a forest. This dram is sugary sweet and tastes like fresh fruits, malty, spicy, peppery, with a gentle oaky dry finish.
Fresh ripe fruits, apples, vanilla, earthy
Fruity, fresh, sharp, peppery
- I liked the bananas in my nose
Malt, sweet, bananas, earthy
- 21 20 21 21 83
Original, tasty, though young, but I want to repeat, bere = good!
- Nose 22, taste 22, finish 22, balance 22
- N 22 P21 F22 B22
- Overall this is not my cup of tea but if I look at balance between aroma/flavor that's ok
Fresh, malty, slightli briny, slightly aggressive and estery
Gentle but firm, malt like flavors, spicy (bayleave)
Warm, spicy, medium
- This is the first release
- with Black Flag on the Tube
- with the words "ACHABA, ACHFAD" under "KYNAGARRY FARM" on the bottle
- The homemade mole, young and not fully formed, but you can see from where the legs grow, so to speak ... when you knew from what rubbish they grow without shame ... reminded me of Glenglasso Evolution - the same style, only much better;
Warm, dry, malt, moonshine, grain braga, very tasty and rich, slightly spirituous.
Grain moonshine, peppery wave, sweetness, fusel notes, cream, condensed milk.
Sweet, peppery, orange peels, grain tones, warming.