- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Batch 1007D
- Stated Age
- 16 years old
- First-Fill American Oak Casks
- 57.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 09 Sep 2008 2:14 pm
2 × in wishlist
62 × member ratings
129 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenlivet Nàdurra
12 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.35 points
- A strong whisky, which comes quite impetuously for the age, but has beautiful bourbon flavors, you can chew well and discover a lot, a little less pepper would have been nice.
Alcohol and solvents tingling in the nose, oily, vanilla, slightly creamy, slightly sour, light fruits, mirabelle, grape seeds, carambola
strong alcohol, sweet and sour, grape seeds, carambola, vanilla, pepper, strong oak, which mixes with the finish, the adorned bright fruits are subliminal too
in the finish very strong oak, the grape seeds, a few tannins, everything stays pretty long, finally a little malt and the vanilla cream
- Fine drink. I did not add water. Intro 5/2014.
Vanilla, honey, a little lemon
Like scent, in addition to malt and sweet orange
Long, powerful, oak and spice
Bright gold. (A gentle haz may appear when water is added.)
nose: A fresh summer-like, meddley of floral an sweet spice, aromas enhanced by
gentle notes of toasted oak.
tase: Smooth and ailky with the sweetness of soft fruits an honeyed flowers
balanced by a dry, oak finish of considerable length with notes os ginger and
- The colour is straw and the nose is fabulous with lots of vanilla, lemon, honey and banana`s; in the palate there`s oily, pepper;with water becomes even more delicious with honey, vanilla and fruits(apples, banana`s, peaches).The finish is long, smooth and drying.C: perfect whisky(with water!!!).
- A truly magnificent dram.
Slightly spirity when first poured but settles to, stewed fruits, citrus, rhubarb and draff.
Excellent! Sweet, lemon and pineapple. Fizzy lemon drops.
Hot, tingling, long, slight drying oak at the end.