- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Bavarian Single Malt
- Stated Age
- 03 years old
- American White Oak
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 350 ml 700 ml
- Added on
- 26 Apr 2012 4:30 pm
2 × in wishlist
42 × member ratings
119 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Slyrs 2009
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 70.63 points
- Nosing: Young, no smoke, cow dung, straw, ski wax, fruity
Tasting: Soft, mild, grassy
With water: fresher, more fruity
- He has no bad quality for his age. Makes you want to more.
- It may be a whisky type whisky - but it is not whisky.
- So that's not possible. From Bavaria comes so much great, but I prefer to drink whisky from Scotland.
- I´m sorry, but this german whisky does not work at all. Tastes more like some famous german fruit brandy made of plums or pear (Schnaps).
Very young and feisty. Some say it is soft and mellow. Can´t say that. For me it´s simply too young and therefore kinda bitter.