- Single Malt
- Anam na h-Alba (ANHA)
- Bottling serie
- The Soul of Scotland
- Stated Age
- 14 years old
- 1st Fill Bourbon
- Number of bottles
- 59.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Private Bottling for German Whisky Forum
- Added on
- 26 Apr 2012 9:51 pm
one in wishlist
28 × member ratings
44 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Blair Athol 1998 ANHA
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.46 points
- Beautiful citrus fresh, perfect for a summer day on the terrace, enjoy a lemon mung feeling with a light dryness. The start is neat and gives a pleasant chili catch on the tongue
- The whisky is very light. I did not believe it was a first fill bourbon cask. The nose is really fantastic and I could spend a lot of time with that. With water it opens and pleasant citrus notes come to light. Little wood and a pleasant finish. We recommend.
- A good, nice whisky, but the right kick is missing.
Nice ex-bourbon nose. Vanilla, bright fruits, canned pineapple, oak and a slightly grassy note. So far so good.
Very sweet and very strong from the alcohol, sparkling, fruity.
The sweetness remains, a little vanilla and then a little dusty oak is added, the mouth slightly dried out, becoming bitter.
- This whisky was in a refill bourbon cask
(Hogshead #2770) for 12 years and got finished in a first fill bourbon cask for 15 months.