- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Cadenhead (CA)
- Bottling serie
- Dumpy Bottle
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 45.7 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 23 Apr 2012 3:20 pm
3 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
6 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenfiddich 1965 CA
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 53.52 points
- Not as bad as I expected. Sure, there are a lot of soapy off notes but in particular the nose is allright. Tasted at the last WITCH in NL (june 2016)
- a celebrity monster:
nose quite flat, even watery, tart citrus scents
the mouth is singular with a little malt, and dirty water! a little wax, lemon scent, soap, I do not know, I wash with shampoo !!
final on the dirty water by cons.
- The nose was ok. But I usually don't drink Paic Lemon.
- Would be interesting to taste it from another bottle.
Soapy. Hardly bearable.
Foamy. Undoubtly unpalatable.
Oh... I've already spitt it...
- This Whisky was sold for 605 € at Whiskyauction in Nov. 2015
- Palmolive galore
- Interesting to see that all the tasting notes were taken from the same bottle.
Obviously, it was undrinkable, and full of soap.
Is this the case for all?
- WTF !!
No comment .....
A pleasant nose although ....
But then what follows :-(
- Soap dishes, Disgusting! Difficult to say this is a whisky.