- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 54.2 % Vol.
- 757 ml
- 95° proof - 26 ²/³ fl.oz.
- Bottled for
- The Howgate Wine Co. Ltd., Edinburgh
- Added on
- 31 Mar 2012 10:55 pm
25 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
7 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Largiemeanoch 1967
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 94.52 points
- One of the best I ever had. Perfect balance and alc. %. Not a single off note. Pure pleasure
Sensational nose. Tropic salad!! Sherry. Earthly. Strawberry. Smoke. Liquerice. Sweet spice. Getting more peachy and apricot jam with time.
Wow. All the above! Lovely and oily texture
Very long. Cinnamon,. Slightly bitter. Fruity. Liqurice. Jam.
- Sold again for GBP 8.200 + fees at auction on Nov. 28, 2016. Seems to become a standard price... ;-)
- This beauty was sold in an auction on 01/06/2016 for 8.200 GBP + fees.
- "Believe nothing you hear, believe only 50% of what you see"
- A bottle of this sold in the 12 auction by Scotch Whisky Auction.com for £2,350 where it was described as "Very rare old Bowmore. Largiemeanoch-12 year-old.Distilled 1967. Cask numbers 2655/6/7. Distilled in Islay and bottled for The Howgate Wine Co. Ltd., Cumberland Street, Edinburgh. 26 2/3 fl. ozs./75.7 cl. Stopper cork.. Single malt, 95 degrees proof/54.2% volume. Handwritten label"