- Matthew Gloag & Son Ltd. (MG)
- Bottling serie
- Oak Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 13 Mar 2012 1:19 pm
9 × in wishlist
104 × member ratings
257 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for The Black Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky
21 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 74.87 points
- Good whiskey, with a very tangible acquisition of malt alcohols, ripe soft, drunk in pleasure.
- N: sulfur, grain, light smoke, sweetness
P: Citrus, caramel, sweet, slightly peat
F: soft and fairly short, sweetness predominated
- This whiskey benefits in my opinion, even if the bottle has been open for a long time. The sharpness that was there at the beginning has disappeared. That's one more point from me.
- A spicy blended whiskey without special properties - 25.10.2015
Cereals, maybe a bit smoke but not unique
Alcoholic, solvent, some sweetness that must quickly give way to seasoning, oily