- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- North American Bourbon Oak Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 1000 ml
- Bottled for
- Travel Retail
- Added on
- 10 Mar 2012 9:47 pm
9 × in wishlist
209 × member ratings
463 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Auchentoshan Springwood
29 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 75.58 points
- Flowery, sweet, a little alcohol. In the mouth then relatively little flavor, almost watery, some Obstler ... the Select is more exciting.
- A light fruity young nose and a light zesty citrus palate.
Very straightforward but ok and perfectly drinkable.
Light saw dust, light white chocolate, light citrus...perhaps some
cherry, some vanilla, some honey... this is more like component and lab
fixed dram than aged dram.
P- Soft citrus, peaches, sugary. Ginger bread, ginger candy.... a lot of ginger indeed.
F- Short, sugared ginger water with few drops of ethanol.... smooth and pleasant nonetheless.
— at The Whisky Bar, Kuala Lumpur.
- Thank God, it was only a 10cl Sample (and cheap).
The most boring Single-Malt I had so far.
- Very simplistic. Flavours have an artificial side to me
vanilla, lemon zest, monin vanilla syrup
notes of pepper, oak, orange and lemon zest
Short. Fresh lemon and vanilla.
- Tart, woody, almost furry, not very fragrant, do not know ...