- Single Malt
- Jack Wiebers Whisky World (JW)
- Bottling serie
- Auld Distillers Collection
- Stated Age
- 25 years old
- Sherry cask
- Number of bottles
- 54.1 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 15 Aug 2007 10:49 pm
13 × in wishlist
52 × member ratings
27 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Inchgower 1980 JW
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.33 points
- Phenomenal whisky! Quote Jack W .: 'From Hell'.
Sherry, old brandy, smoke, dark chocolate
Sweet sherry, smoke, sulfur, very complex
Very long, alternating between sweetness and dryness, impressive
- No an easy one, but remains one of my favorites.
Extremely deep, rich in leather, horse saddle with chemical notes to it, cherry and black grapes, light spirit, dry prunes, dark chocolate, wood varnish. Very powerful and rich.
Starts very sweet and after a few seconds starts to develop towards black pepper, leather, prunes, herbs, deep dryness, strong cherry with chemical aftertaste as well as dark chocolate and spirit. On top of it some rubber is noticeable.
Deep, very long, dry and filled with pepper, leather and dry prunes.
- Very stange Whisky, we tasted Leather, Latex and Rubber... got the name "The Domina"