- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Oak Barrels
- Batch 01
- 61.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 22 Dec 2011 8:03 pm
9 × in wishlist
179 × member ratings
311 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Amrut Cask Strength
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.39 points
- interesting one, u can dilute it by adding equal amount of water, trust me, its going to be very interesting. Perhaps a most unique way to drink whisky, cause I find it only worked on armut fusion cask strength
- Sweet, sprightly, Turkish Delights, tropical fruits and on the finish again some wood and liquorice, but somehow ignites not really.
- remarkably good
- a good quality whisky, you got to like the style.
typical indian nose, very warm on malt and nuts. there´s quite some peat in it.
rotting fruits and a certain spice which I cannot name but which can be found in most Indian whiskies. (mixture of lovage and fresh coriander).
dust, lemon balm
very hot when sipped neat of course, very spicy, cocoa.
much better with water, still very much oomph but cremier and smoother, very malty, peaty,
starts sweet but gets dry very soon.
long, spicy, still slightly peaty
- This is serious ! Enthusiasm 4/5 Whisky n ° 1356
Caramel and overripe fruit (including melon) mingle greedily. Chocolate and coffee. The addition of water releases butterscotch galore.
Malt and melon. Hyper intense. A little nag but we get used.
With water, it loses structure: more juicy but less corpulent.
Intense and spicy finish. More fruity with water.
- Simple and uncomplicated, but very powerful and assertive, a vivid example of how a high fortress, when properly applied, allows you to hide the flaws of the base and get a nice and quality product at the exit.
Clear, damp, grain, pale leaves, light putrefactive notes, earthenware, freshly planed wood.
Powerful, energetic, astringent oak, sweet, powerful pepper wave, dried apples and pears.
Spicy, warming, ginger candied fruits, boiled condensed milk, orange peel.
8,7 Lekko pikantna, słodka z nutami wanilii, pomarańczy, gruszki oraz cynamonu z akcentem goździka i orzechów.
8,7 Rozgrzewająca, słodka z nutami banana, pomarańczy oraz białej czekolady z odrobiną jęczmienia i goździka.
8,8 Długi, rozgrzewający z nutą ananasa, cynamonu, agrestu, mięty, marcepanu, słodu oraz czarnego pieprzu.
- A class act.
Malty with loads of cereal notes, barley sugar, dry oloroso, orange sherbet, space dust and a hint of pepper.
Intense orange sherbet, coffee and a little dark chocolate.
Long, sherbetty, sweet orange barley sugar and a little salt.