- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- First Fill Swedish Oak, Cloudberry Finish
- 45.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 07 Dec 2011 1:52 pm
7 × in wishlist
81 × member ratings
359 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Mackmyra Special 07
14 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.84 points
- For his young age very interesting ... plv from 45 € completely ok
Bright fruits, if I had to commit myself: white peach tea ... with nice sweet ... a grassy note but more in the straw direction ... very interesting nose ...
Oak with light roasted aromas ... nutty but overall a slight sweetness over everything
- 14.07.2018 Whisky Tasting at Whisky-in-Wiesbaden, Schnitzel Queen
- Find him undervalued here, I could always drink a little if I want something fruity, that probably. not 100% like whisky anymore. Pretty nice.
Light honey, full load, berry bars, like the purple balistos, quite fresh also with peach, a few sour apples, but mainly the beautiful berries, vanilla and some noticeable oak
Also here full berry muesli bars, some pine needle and grasses, mineral as well, a bit thin, wild berries, some organic wine, light malt and light honey, a few not exactly definable herbs
Unfortunately, quite a short finish, the oak is noticeable, red apple with shell, light honey, a few berry peels
I was missing something at the malt
Vanilla becomes stronger, earthy, fruit (pear?), Fir, lemon
Round on the palate, malt, herbs
medium long, oak is increasing
- Interesting nose, which quickly turns darker and tarter after a fruity-fresh start. Good value for money.
Fresh nose, with fruit notes of peach and apricot. There are also apples. In addition, wild herbs. After a while, the abrasion of an eraser, wet pine needles. Slightly sourish note.
Sweet start with cranberry mush. No smoke noticeable. Again pine needles, with a grassy touch. Oak.
Dry, medium-long, spicy.