- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Gran Reserva - Rum Cask Finish
- Stated Age
- 21 years old
- Rum Cask Finish
- Batch 35
- 43.2 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Cask Selection: 35
- Bottle code
- L34V 4072 2101
- Added on
- 12 Oct 2011 9:35 pm
11 × in wishlist
90 × member ratings
293 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenfiddich 21-year-old
16 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.09 points
- A noble, wonderfully mature Glenfiddich - already a toppaint!
The Rumfässer are best seen in the smell!
sweet, soft, fruity (ripe fruit), caramel, light rum note;
aromatic, mouth-filling onset, fruity, spicy (leather, oak), slight dryness;
extremely long, dry, spicy harmonious finish;
- What can I say? One of my favorite whiskys, of which I always have a bottle on the shelf. Beautifully gentle and balanced with a fine rum note. Always a pleasure.
- I never cared about Glenfiddich much, but I find this dram really good. Maybe tt caught me off guard a bit.
Fruity notes of pineapple, melon, papaya and mango, then some sugar, honey, caramel, exotic wood, some aromatic spices and herbs. Alcohol is not perfectly masked.
Rounded, thick, oily even. Very sweet with white chocolate, honey, cheesecake, caramel, fudge, exotic fruit salad and the slightest touch of lemon.
Medium length, spicy pepper at first, after a moment the sweetness of the exotic fruits adds up.
- Smooth and honey sweet taste with apples and pears in the background, no bitterness. Good balanced nice dram