- Whiskybase ID
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Small Batch
- Charred American Oak Barrels
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- 90 Proof
- Added on
- 24 May 2011 8:01 am
15 × in wishlist
397 × member ratings
983 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bulleit 95 Rye
37 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.94 points
- Nothing fancy, typical bourbon with a hint of soap.
Rum penalty, milk candies, latte, fondant, after a while caramel, milk chocolate, vanilla, apple essence, pomegranate
red apple, pomegranate, rye, compote, pineapple, rhubarb
vanilla, kohlrabi, cider, cinnamon, rhubarb
- lot of rye, spice, black pepper, vanilla
- Very interesting. Compared to other rye, it is really a little "sweeter" but very spicy. Tastes great when you're in the mood for it.
Spicy and bittersweet.
Spicy ... slightly oak, sweet.
Spicy, medium length.
Intense aroma of vanilla, spices and freshly cut grass, perhaps there is also a pinch of coffee powder, alcohol is not felt despite 45 degrees
On the palate, however, the alcohol makes itself felt, but only at the first sip, still vanilla and spicy spices, a mister whiskey.
Medium-lasting finish, just before disappearing completely for a few seconds a taste emerges in the mouth that evokes distant memories but that I cannot identify, perhaps the wax of children's colors or a particular rubber, I cannot give it an image but it's a very powerful flashback
- Impression from the bar in Charlotte:
Great drop ... get a 1 liter bottle at the airport
- I don't have that much experience with Rye whisky, but this one is actually very pleasant and enjoyable.
- a rye whiskey with 95% rye that allows a good discovery of this style
Vanilla, caramelized and very sweet fruity and the typical cereal taste of rye
Quite short and medicinal