- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Matthew Gloag & Son Ltd. (MG&S)
- Bottling serie
- Pure Islay Malt Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 27 years old
- 51.7 % Vol.
- 757 ml
- 90.5° Proof - 26²/³ fl. ozs.
- Added on
- 04 Jun 2011 1:43 pm
5 × in wishlist
2 × member ratings
one in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bunnahabhain 1947 MG&S
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 95.00 points
- Tasted at Old and Rare 2020. Peat tar herbs such a complex dram, one of the stars of the show.
- Tried this at the Old & Rare Whisky Show 2020 in London, this whisky was a tropical fruit salad with notes on the nose of passion fruit, guava and dried mango so dominant. As expected hints of a dust make a quick appearance but grateful to try such a whisky. Slainte!
- Green glass - White label printed in black - Cork drive with White capsule