nose- ripe apples, berries, some herbs, figs, vanilla, sharp alcohol, ester/ sherry-specific medicine (up later)
-First honey, ripe apples, some figs and stinging alcohol.
- As time goes by, vanilla and berries are added, and over time, apples, fresh berries, and sherry's unique medicinal scent.
- It's okay, but alcohol tends to play separately.
- I don't know what will happen in time. (Two weeks after that.)
- Willing to give 91 points if time grows and the alcohol is well refined.
Taste. - Honey, apple, fresh berries.mango, Green grapes, sweet and sour.
- its seems like fruit juice
- baked fruit. Especially apples. /later added Lemon, (The acidity tends to get stronger)
-As time goes by apple and berry (freshi and acid)
Finish, a long, apple,and freshi furits ,sherry
-Maybe we should call it Glen apple.
-The smell of apples is very strong. more than calvados.
-It would have been much better if it smelled good, but it's a shame.