- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Rare Oak
- Stated Age
- 25 years old
- Sherry Butts & American Bourbon Barrels
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 29 May 2011 10:38 pm
27 × in wishlist
50 × member ratings
228 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenfiddich 25-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.13 points
- Nose: Very fruity lots of green fruits, passion fruit and vanilla Taste: Soft in the mouth. Licorice, vanilla, caramel, spices, cinnamon. Soft old leather. Finish: Medium to long. Pleasant heat with some herbs ..
- Very (exotic) fruity whisky with clear vanilla notes. Long but soft aftertaste.
- What a flavor, heavy, fruity-spicy. Strong in the approach, almost like caramel, vanilla, pear. Soft, round in taste. Long, spicy finish. Very good!
- matured in American oak (ex Bourbon) and European oak (ex Sherry)