- Single Malt
- Daily Dram (DD)
- Bottling serie
- The Nectar of the Daily Drams
- Stated Age
- 21 years old
- 50.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 15 May 2011 8:37 pm
17 × in wishlist
59 × member ratings
57 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Littlemill 1989 DD
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.14 points
- Always nice to introduce a dutch bro to a nice little mill :)
- Thank you Falnor, for introducing me to Littlemill <3 !
- This is a very good whisky! The first time it reminded me a bit of Amrut: exotic fruit and ginger. The second time I tasted this one I got a lot more: exotic fruit, marzipan, ginger, rumcake and candied fruit. All of this continued in the mouth. Very good again. The finish is a bit peppery and spicy and yet fruity and lingering. Vey nice!! Thank you very much RvZ!!
- The nose(neat) is greasy, lightly fruity with some paint? and nice malt. Very intriguing! The taste is fruity, malty, with some wood and then becomes creamy as well as floury! The finish is rather dry with lots of malt and a little fruity. A very nice and remarkable whisky.
A dram with a perfect body, highly recommended!N(ose)E(mpty)G(lass): very nice, smoky!