- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Barrel
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- New White Oak Barrel
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 25 Mar 2011 7:49 am
31 × in wishlist
150 × member ratings
409 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Eagle Rare 10-year-old
20 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.18 points
- Nice introduction to this brand. Fairly easy.
- This is a natural, smooth transition to more demanding whisk (e) y. Lots of vanilla (fresh oak casks, what do you want) with sweet aromas and the scent of corn. Crisp, dry and sweet in taste with a pleasant bitterness. No, not dirty. Even if it is bourbon. The scent is classic corn sweet. That is not yet a word but with this I enter it. I think Bourbon has little to do with whiskey, if I'm honest. This does not mean that Bourbon is not tasty - it proves this. Tasty, sweet, honey, vanilla, tobacco, sharp edge like when you got a piercing shag in your mouth - in the past, when I was still smoking, then. Excellent drink. And a final farewell to the comparison of SM with American whiskey, in particular the Bourbon.
- All the markers of the bourbon that we love are there, no more, no less. He does the job: in the mess: caramel, woody, solvent, spices.
- Interesting profile although the final is really short. Bourbon slightly above average
Varnish, wood, caramel. Creamy print. Vanilla, dried fruit, praline.
Wood, vanilla, praline. Slightly creamy. End of the mouth a little more on the bitterness of the wood
Short, too short. vanilla
#101) A very nice bourbon with an excellent nose and decent palate
(neat) sweet, very nice oak influence, creamy, oily, honey,
vanilla, toffee, pumpkin, butterscotch, rounded and good quality (water) fruits in the front,
banana, mango, cherry, very sweet and creamy
(neat) some wood spices, nice
yeast, cinnamon, cardamom, light perfumery notes, sweetness turns dry and woody
(water) dry wood, spices, vanilla,
slight sourness coming in development
spicy, bitter and woody
- Nice bourbon. Worth trying