- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Frontier Whiskey
- Charred American Oak Barrels
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 31 Mar 2011 10:28 pm
4 × in wishlist
87 × member ratings
253 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bulleit Bourbon
14 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.32 points
- Comes close to 10-year-old Bulleit but has a penchant for one-dimensionality. The flavors are of course less expressive and the chemical component predominates. Water helps to soften the sharpness somewhat - 07/16/2020
Caramel, toffee, real genuine, milk chocolate, creamy, some fruit acid, solvent
Strong, chemical, brown sugar, very spicy, black pepper, walnut, solvent note lingers
- Fragrance: vanilla. Brown sugar. Caramel.
Flavor: vanilla sugar. slightly spicy.
Aftertaste: half short. Cherry. Eg. rye.
- Very accessible, easy to drink. Quite sublime. Would definitely re-buy this.
* Worst kind of corks though. Me and two other acquaintances had our corks damaged.
- A powerful neat bourbon.
Sweetness (honey), spicy oak (rye), caramel, some vanilla;
powerful, slightly spicy on the nose, caramel, spicy rye, oak, some vanilla;
medium length, powerful finish; spicy finish with oak and vanilla;
- Placed this one on my wishlist, an enjoyable dram for a small price.
Chai tea, raspberry, strawberry, apple, banana and a little dough or clay.
Again that spiciness of chai tea. Raspberry, vanilla and banana.
More banana. A little woodiness, not too much.