- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Speyside Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 03 Aug 2007 11:02 pm
11 × in wishlist
398 × member ratings
1023 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Cardhu 12-year-old
65 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.42 points
- Your basic malty Speyside, nothing off putting and nothing outstanding.
Sweet, slightly fermented fruits / a little alcoholic.
Watery, a hint of honey sweetness
- A delicious malt whisky with a nice full flavor with honey and nuts in a beautiful carafe with a beech wood stopper.
- I am not a fan. Maybe the most boring and insipid whisky I have ever tasted. Also it swims like a rock.
Almost not there. Some astringent alcohol, a little bit of toasted cereal, and hint of oak.
Very thin and weak. Bitterness from the oak, again with the not-so-pleasant alcohol note. An afterthought of apples or pears.
Shorty McShorts. The unpleasant alcohol is gone though. Akvavity.
- Not too complex, but definitely not bad + the price is more than pleasant
Sushi, vanilla, chocolate, oranges, raisins, mint
Sweet, creamy, background citrus, lime, gooseberry and gently spicy
Cream, chocolate, some grain, matolin, latte macchiatto
- Notes are for the H. Cummings edition.