88.54/100
50 ml 700 ml
13 apr 2022 2:17 pm by Cupster
88.54/100

Whisky reviews for Invergordon 1990 AC

7 users have left 7 reviews for this whisky. Average rating is 88.54 points.

Read the reviews
  1. Tom na Gruagaich scored this whisky 89 points Connoisseur

I admit that I like the overall result very much, even if I find it interesting but a bit a pity that the grain is losing out so much against the rum. I wouldn't have expected that and I'm still looking forward to the further drams of my sample.
      I have a rum in my glass. I smell oak spice, rum, overripe fruit, ester, Jamaica, and of course some coconut. Quite a lot of wood, but you can guess the grain, but only if you know it. Because it has too little independence for the rum not to be. The 32 years alone give an idea that it's not just rum.
    • Taste
      In the mouth sweet, intense, coconut, salt, oak. liquorice, fruits. More grain than rum here. But the Jamaican impact is significant.
      Especially in the finish, the Hampden aroma is extremely dominant and you only taste Jamaica rum. A little salt is added. Some oak bitterness.
      The Hampden Rum in the finish is still noticeable for minutes. This is very amazing.

2. Create a free Whiskybase account to read all 7 reviews for this whisky
    Create free account

Whiskybase logoWhiskybase

Build and track your whisky collection, rate and review bottles, check prices, and engage with like-minded enthusiasts. All things whisky since 2007.

KVK: 60207205