- Single Malt
- High Spirits' Collection (HSC)
- Bottling serie
- Glu Glu 2000 Malt Whisky Club
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 27 Jan 2011 12:02 am
2 × in wishlist
10 × member ratings
11 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bunnahabhain 1997 HSC
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.88 points
- It's OK, but nothing special. Slightly smoky, sherry. Interestingly, he somehow smells like chips (glutamate)
- to combine with: black and white cod
rich, peaty and spicy, fala ', hay, American gum, ripe fruit
peat at the beginning, smoke, honeyed and fruity notes, spices
long and intense, very spicy (black pepper)
- To taste with ' Black & White bacalao '
Rich, spicy and peaty, bonfire, hay, chewing-gum, ripe fruit.
Peat at the beginning, smoke, honey and fruity notes, spices.
Very long and deep, very spicy ( black pepper ).