ASDA Extra Special Speyside Malt Whisky

ASDA Stores
05 Dec 2010 8:31 am
Colored

Whisky Reviews for ASDA Extra Special Speyside Malt Whisky

3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 62.00 points

1. bigzosso scored this whisky 32 points Member Junior

ASDA Extra Special Speyside Malt Whisky. I thought at £20 it had to be worth a try. Their Extra Special food range is generally pretty good, so, the taste notes sounded good and believable.

In reality this has really rough edges with a rough middle. For me it was like an "Own brand" whisky rather than a malt. I dont usually use water but this needed a "splash" to make it drinkable (for me anyway, others may like it). I shan't buy it again.
      OK
    • Taste
      Rough
      Short