- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Morrison Scotch Whisky Distillers (MSWD)
- Bottling serie
- Càrn Mòr Celebration of the Cask
- Stated Age
- 27 years old
- Bourbon Barrel
- Number of bottles
- 51.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Chapter #12 by Jarek Buss
- Added on
- 18 nov 2021 10:26 pm by Vmarcinv
32 × in wishlist
52 × member ratings
57 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Clynelish 1993 MSWD
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 92.04 points
- Honey and flowers in the foreground apple fruit, apple peel a lot of crème brulee sweets, brown sugar and a bit of acidity, the peel of apples and pears appear on my tongue, then spices, spicy flowers and malt appear on my tongue. A little honey, a little waxy, the whisky changes with time, new notes appear at the finish, exotic fruit, malty, mineral, waxy. There are also very light patent leather shoes, but only a little.
Class !! 8
- Nose- Fresh, a lot of wax and vanilla, malt, delicate hay, acacia honey, floral, a bit heavier like rum aromas.
Taste - Vanilla, sticky, wax, a lot of spices, nutmeg, cloves, malty, grapefruit peel, there is also a slightly sour apple.
Finish Long, tanic, mineral, wax, with apple peel, a lot of bitter citrus notes, slightly lacquered?