- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Seasonal Release
- Bourbon & Sherry
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Hogmanay 2021
- Added on
- 06 Oct 2021 10:51 pm
87 × in wishlist
17 × member ratings
309 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Macallan A Night on Earth in Scotland
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.46 points
- Release price 120€.....
- What the hell is happening? People are paying over 250 euro's for what's quite possibly the worst release of macallan in ten years. This is by any means a terrible dram, young, chemical and full of unpleasant bitterness. Comparable with the Amber release a couple of years back. Just terrible. People are mad for buying this hype. Bought mine for 78 euro's, waste of money.
- Sorry Macallan, but that's just NOTHING!
- A NAS that really only lives by its name. Tastes young and bubbly. Plus 40% that lack any taste.
Here again ratings are given that are far too high to generate hype.
The best example: the highest rating comes from Aakabolder who sells the bottle in the market for € 350 at the same time.
- Delicious! Very rich and full. Also a bit sweeter because of the sherry-spiced barrels. Design is also beautiful. Really another class whisky from Macallan!
- Shortbread, cinnamon, orange. All in. NAS with New Year spirit inside. Quality equals price. 54 EUR in retail. Russia, Moscow.
- Nice dram to drink, slightly like the taste of the macallan concept 1. Nose and taste melon and somewhat melon. Dry, good finish. Islay drink brothers are surellly not amused. They only buy Islay and nothing else. Let say the ardbeg fans. I am not an ardbeg drinker. Not my cup of thea.
- Issue price € 77.95 ...... you can also find it in many online shops ... just search a little ......