Stjärnrök can only be experienced for a limited time.
- Ex-Bourbon smoky recipe. 200 L
- Fresh Oloroso, smoky recipe. 30 L
- Rök and Extra Rök, American oak and ex-bourbon. 30 L
- Smoke Tail, ex-bourbon. 100 L
- Oloroso, new and 1st fill. 128 L
- American oak, upstream elegant recipe. 128 L
- Swedish oak barrel, saturated with cloudberry wine. 100 L
- Ex-Bourbon, elegant recipe. 200 L
Juniper smoke and oloroso, combined with tones of cloudberries, result in a persistently warming and complex whisky. Stjärnrök can be enjoyed alone, but also goes well with winter charcuterie with ripe figs, walnuts and strong hard cheese.Inspired by the magical Nordic sky, magic and unknown senses, the Stjärnrök saga takes you on its captivating journey from the Terra Firma to Vintergatan and back to earth, from familiar flavors to modern combinations, always respecting tradition. And so the phenomenon Stjärnrök was born, a whisky that was born of fascination, stardust, patience, crystal clear Nordic water and innovation
Smoke, spice and peat with notes of juniper. Fruity, raisins, nuts, dried fruits, tones of toasted bread, vanilla fudge, tobacco leaves, sandalwood, cedarwood and ginger.
Smoky, fruity and spicy with peat and juniper notes, together with minerals. Vanilla fudge, raisins, orange peel, dark chocolate and dried fruit aromas. There are also spicy notes of roasted oak barrels, sandalwood and cedarwood, anise, white pepper and ginger. A soft oak note and a slightly oily texture.
Clear smoke in the aftertaste in symbiosis with exotic dried fruits.