Glenfarclas 2010

Market
de Germany
01 sep 2021 9:04 pm by aryehf

Whisky Reviews for Glenfarclas 2010

4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.17 points

1. hs305 did not rate this whisky Connoisseur

[September, 2021] I am out of the Family Casks range now because I doubt any 11-years old is worth such a price no matter of the distillery name or how nice the wooden box looks like. This is from a drinker's perspective, but I do not see any chances of a price uplift from an investor's perspective either. So it all depends on the collectors...

2. Macallan1968 scored this whisky 90 points Expert Senior

I can understand all the excitement about the price, but prices are rising everywhere! The import of whisky from Great Britain to Germany has also become very costly after Brexit and the pandemic has of course also made its contribution.

We are still talking about a good whisky as a single barrel bottling with 60.4%. For me a good whisky, the alcohol is very well integrated, as expected from Glenfaclas - the quality is right, even if it was only 11 years in the barrel.

Slàinte

3. Mapl scored this whisky 88 points Connoisseur

You get what you buy. Very young GF in a pristine cask. Compared to sister cask #1503
    I like this one slightly better overall.
    I like the nose and the finish better with 1504, the taste is a bit better with 1503. I think if you don't compare these two directly, they're both fine. The price is something...
    • Taste

4. Rosebanker66 scored this whisky 86 points Expert Senior

• Taste
      Since I am at HS 305, I bought it ... unfortunately

Whiskybase was founded in 2007 with the goal to create the biggest resource of whisky information in the world. A community driven website built by and for whisky enthusiasts.