2 × in wishlist
23 × member ratings
35 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Port Charlotte 2007 MBa
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.60 points
- Very nice dram which I received from a friend. On the right side of my screen I see 200 euro for this recently issued bottle of only 13 years... For 70-80 euro I would buy me a bottle but that is the limit for me.
- 21 20 21 20 82
good PC for a drink, no more than, the official PC 10 IMHO is better in terms of price / quality.
- Vanilla, peaty, smoky, very obvious
Vanilla, ripe banana, condensed milk, cookie dough, peat and smoke
Citrus, lemony, vanilla, subtle sweetness, peat and smoke
Medium long, warm, vanilla, citric, peaty, smoky
- Fruity and spicy with a hint of smoke, very nice
- Very nice and drinkable! Another highly enjoyable one. Thanks @Martin!
- For his 13 years he shows a decent maturity (1st fill bourbon?) And with 'just' 53.6% it is also somewhat tame for a PC.
Rauch & Torf, Peppies, Vanilla, salty caramel, freshly painted white pepper, fresh OINK rolls (with apple sauce and extra crackling)
For a PC surprisingly tame on the tongue, anapurna curry and clear oak notes from the second sip.
Here the pc shows its strength and glows properly in the throat. But that doesn't last too long. What remains is smoke and vanilla.