- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Ginger Beer Cask Finish
- 48.0 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 22 May 2021 9:39 pm by lefei
0 × in wishlist
17 × member ratings
28 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Starward 2017 Ginger Beer Cask Whisky #6
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.55 points
- Nice and fruity and fresh on the nose. In terms of taste, however, the flavors do not really go together. Unfortunately.
- Really nothing for me. On good days I would still wonder if this was whisky. In general VERY pleased with this Starward distillate....
Mild with oranges and chocolate, clear wine notes and pleasant spice, ginger is present, a little lime, a little dirty
Mild and creamy, pineapple, mango and nuts, ginger clearly again, cane sugar, very subtle flavor with chocolate
Short to medium length, warming, further chocolate and sweet and sour fruit, slight tingling remains
- really worth a try - a mouth full of spices like on an Arabic bazaar - Not sure if I would buy a bottle but I love the experience that I have just made.
- This one is much better than #4 and #5, but it's a bad combination in my humble opinion.