82.75/100
HH0254
Strength
08 Sep 2010 4:20 pm

Whisky Reviews for Sullivans Cove Bourbon Maturation

2 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.75 points

1. fradin11 scored this whisky 87 points Expert Senior

• Taste

2. HunterRomario scored this whisky 91 points Expert Senior

Overall, I have to say that I was really surprised, these Tasmans really know and have my respect. For me, one of the biggest and most pleasant surprises this year. The only fuck in the beauty is the harder looking and the relatively high price.
      Pleasant, very strong, rich, sometimes lacquer but also sweet, and the lacquer is not meant to be a negative, the beautiful scent of vanilla, cocoa and hot chocolate.
    • Taste
      This was probably not the bourbon of the bourbon, which he had previously grown in the barrel, I really wanted to know what it was, and I would buy it right away. Bourbon had to take only the best of it, the flavor is in a wonderful harmony with the aroma, the rich , vanilla, velvety, at the same time strong, everything fits in beautiful, this whisky blends, and in the end a very long warmth waits for you. So I say balanced whisky. I'm excited! Attempting to add a few drops of water - even if the flavor thrives, it sweetens it a bit, the bouquet unnecessarily diluted, so zero to zero. I therefore recommend not to give up.