- Whiskybase ID
- Single Pot Still
- Distillery Bottling
- Virgin American Oak, Sherry, Bourbon
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 19 Mar 2021 6:15 pm by Likudi
one in wishlist
12 × member ratings
23 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Teeling Single Pot Still
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.70 points
- Tastes a bit bland but not that bad, some yellow fruits, vanilla, honey, bit floral, quite balanced
- Too young and too aggressive.
Sweet, spicy, buttery, butter biscuits, vanilla, distant herbal notes, peach pits, grapefruit peel, distant grapefruit peel, marzipan, biscuit, sponge cake, caramel, honey, apricots.
Very spicy, sweet, peach, grapefruit, caramel, vanilla, nutmeg, honey, honey, pepper, ginger.
Medium length, spicy, sweet, walnut, vanilla, buttermilk, dark chocolate, oak.
- Really sweet and not too complex but somehow quite drinkable
Honey, cherry, candyfloss, ripe fruits, apricot, jam, also some citrus fruits, thai pineapple (the sweet ones)
Oily, sirupy, sweet, fruity, more ripe pineapple, ripe apple, banana, little spices
Medium long, warm, sweet, little fruity, little zesty, lemon peel
- just a bit too young