Bruichladdich 2010

Strength
28 Jan 2021 9:43 pm by holborndrinker

£ 179.94

Whisky Reviews for Bruichladdich 2010

3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.70 points

1. vlad78 scored this whisky 82 points Expert Senior

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such experiments. Perhaps that is why my opinion can be considered biased. I love whisky in traditional oaks. All the additional aging, as soon as I see it on the label, cause me to be cautiously disappointed. I can't remember when I've been thrilled by such an experience. In addition, if I wanted to drink cognac, I would open one of the bottles I have kept for years. I drink cognac twice a year: the first-on the first snow, the second-accidentally. I keep an open bottle because my wife puts it in a charlotte with apples.
      Yes, it is very strong, very oaky, full of red apples, caramel candies drink. You can feel it in the smell.
    • Taste
      The same taste, to which you should add the burning brightness of a high degree. With a drop of water, it becomes sweeter.
      The same aftertaste. It felt like my mouth was burned like a barrel. Pour New make into me now please.

2. gossm01 scored this whisky 84 points Expert Senior

It has a relatively oily viscosity and its bouquet is of a relatively strong intensity. I have aromas of creme brulee, salt, vanilla, malty sweetness, citrus and ash. Fairly flat malt. Relatively dry in taste. He has clearly noticeable alcohol and a relatively heavy body.