- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Valinch & Mallet (V&M)
- Bottling serie
- Lost Drams Collection
- Stated Age
- 25 years old
- Bourbon Hogshead
- Number of bottles
- 50.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 12 Jan 2021 5:37 pm by Roger Chaim
23 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
37 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ledaig 1995 V&M
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.91 points
- Definitely a Tobermory and not a Ledaig, which is kind of false advertising in a way. No peat at all. All on stone fruits and vanilla. It’s good, but not overly memorable. No flaws, but no real depth either.
- yes, just yes!
- Anyone expecting a 25-year-old (peered) Ledaig will be seriously disappointed. This is a great fruit basket. Why it's called Ledaig and not Tobermory is a mystery to me, but at least this is one of the best whiskys I've tasted in the last year.
- Wow, what a wonderful bourbon aging. It's been a long time since we had such a delicious whisky in the glass.
- Fruit basket, sweet, tropical, apple rings.
- Great whisky, elegant, drinkable, full of flavor, you would definitely not say a 25 year old. Alcohol not received. Too bad for the final, otherwise it would have been 90 points
Flowers, lemon, honey, hay, lemon candy, lemon cream, ginger biscuit
Dense body, abundant lemon, picccantino, ginger, ripe fruit, fruit candy
Medium duration, with lots of ginger, leaves a fresh and clean mouth at the end