Peaky Blinder Blended Irish Whiskey Sad

76.27/100
Blended Malt
Sadler's Brewing Co. (Sad)
Stephen McHickie
2020
Strength
Label
Halewood Int Ltd, Liverpool, UK
03 Jan 2021 12:09 am by whiskyzHoegaarden

Whisky Reviews for Peaky Blinder Blended Irish Whiskey Sad

5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 76.27 points

1. Official tasting note

With a new bottle design for 2020, Sadler's Peaky Blinder Irish Whiskey features the character of Stephen McHickie, infamously photographed at the age of 25 when he was charged with breaking into a draper's shop, just 11 doors from his own home.

In England's famous 'Black Country', the Sadler family have been purveyors of the finest beers and spirits since 1861. Over a century's worth of knowledge and passion has led the family to create this bold but exceptionally smooth, triple-distilled, small batch, blended Irish whiskey.

Double Gold Medal Winner - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021

2. MarcinB scored this whisky 80 points Member Senior

I bought first bottle after I've watched three seasons "Peaky Blinder" . First impression was completly negative. "What the f... Yeast???!! But in second attempt I tasted sweet notes: honey, carmel and ... yeast??!! When my bootle was empty I was glad, finally end. But after month during shopping I bought it again. Why? Don't ask me. I don't know still. In this moment I have third bottle and I'm Surre not last. Yeast??!! WTF!!!

3. egeht scored this whisky 75 points Newbie

Mild, not strong smell of fresh fruit, caramel, some flowers and honey. The first feeling is that you are not smelling bad brandy. The taste is soft, the same fruits, honey, and for a long time could not understand what kind of familiar taste that never happens in whiskey ... then I realized - fresh yeast! This whiskey cannot be confused with any other. The aftertaste is weak and not long. The first impression is very unusual and not quite to my taste, but the bottle is just open, let's see what happens by the end. Worth a try anyway.

4. Dionysus scored this whisky 69 points Expert Senior