- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Virgin Oak
- 46.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- label since 2017
- Bottle code
- 2126974L510:22 20184
- Added on
- 28 Dec 2020 2:34 pm by eNZzo
0 × in wishlist
19 × member ratings
43 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Deanston Virgin Oak
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.59 points
- Deanston Virgin Oak 46.3%. Aroma is vibrant apricot and pineapple, woody. Very nice and fruity. Crystalline and fruity. Great nose. Taste is spicy up front, very spicy and drinks quite hot. Not too woody. Soft vanilla notes. Nice robust flavour. Soft peat. Very nicely rounded whisky 3.65/87
- Very sweet aroma, light, drinkable, the degree is excellent, I read a lot of reviews for it, everyone praised it, for its price-list a chic option) I agree, too, very worthily.
- young virgin wood, sweet, spicy, vanilla.
One of the very few better Virgin Oak Whiskys.
- wood, spicy, black pepper, alcohol, little vanilla, very good rough drink