- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Rinaldi Import
- Stated Age
- 15 years old
- 45.85 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 22 Jul 2010 8:32 pm
21 × in wishlist
30 × member ratings
29 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Macallan 1952 80 proof
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 94.40 points
- One of the best Macallan I've drank ... Top!
- Toffee liquorice dark fruits, a brilliant MacAllan, interesting to see how the style has changed over the years
- I can't find the right words but this Macallan is for sure one of the best of its time. An era very different from the modern Macallans. Simply SUPERB!!!
Rich and intensive sherry wood, sweet raisins, nuts and dried fruits, something leathery and ashy, faint peat and smoke, then ripe fruits, I can't list everything here
Wow - so fresh and rich sherry notes with the very great and famous sweetness of Macallan. Very oily, liquorice, thick and mellow like a syrup. Lots of dried fruits, raisins, nuts, soot, little leathery, chocolate, espresso and much more
Long and warm, the sweetness is neverending
- Full body sherry with the famous sweetness. Just fantastic!
- 96 points from Serge @ whiskyfun.com