- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Morrison Scotch Whisky Distillers (MSWD)
- Bottling serie
- Càrn Mòr Strictly Limited Edition
- Stated Age
- 07 years old
- Sauternes Wine Finish
- Number of bottles
- 47.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 02 Dec 2020 11:52 am by Ras Mazunga
3 × in wishlist
28 × member ratings
42 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenburgie 2013 MSWD
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.25 points
- Sweet and pleasing summer whisky. The sauternes barrel can be felt immediately and there are lots of light fruits. It doesn't have a finish, but it is tasty and tasty
- Delicious glenburgie with full maturation in sauternes wine barrels… the 7 years and 47.5% abv is just right
The nose is really great in this whisky, the sauternes is very noticeable which translates into honey, flowers, fruits and sweets
Delicious soft entrance with sweets from the malted barley topped by the sweet Sauternes wine..with butter and lemon
Just as spicy and then deliciously sweet and soft
- Blind tasted on 06-20-2021 in Wustrow.
N80 G82 A79
- Way too young in the nose and too much chemical candy in the finish
- Very fresh, candy all over, with floral notes. Very attractive whisky to me, this Abv suits the whisky well, not too hefty, not too weak. Pleasant one for sure.
Very fresh and fruity, raspberry, candy, Fruitella, lots of sweetness. Vanilla, very floral, lavender. Washing powder, fresh laundry.
Pretty some power, pure candy, sweetness and fruitiness all over. Fruitella, floral notes. Some peach as well.
More smooth now, only a little pickering left. Fruity and sweet, peach, vanilla, still a bit floral. Still a candy experience. Middle long finish.