Peg Whisky Small Batch PegW

26 nov 2020 2:14 pm by holborndrinker
Non-chillfiltered

£ 44.98

Whisky reviews for Peg Whisky Small Batch PegW

2 users have left 2 reviews for this whisky. Average rating is 79.67 points.

1. Artmount scored this whisky 78 points Expert Junior

I bought this bottle by look at the rate and comments from MoM

This is not my cup of tea, and definitely not the whisky for beginner. If you start your whisky journey from a dram with gas flavor, you journey probably stop on day one.

To be fair, I will leave it in the bottle to open up and re-taste it ,re-score it after couple of weeks. See what happen then.
      Vanilla on the surface, but with strong coal gas with old wood coming in and hint of leathery. It remind me 21 YO Johnny walker, very similar dram and I hate the gas profile.
    • Taste
      Sweet and rounded. But I have to say the coal gas flavor keep disturbing me engage more on the palate.
      flat out quite soon

2. Create a free Whiskybase account to read all 2 reviews for this whisky
    Create free account
  3. Novascorpio scored this whisky 83 points Newbie

Got this for Christmas and was quite impressed with bottle presentation. Interesting graphics and bottle shape.
    Opened up just after Xmas day and poured in to my decanter; I had my first glass and was really impressed for its price, smooth and vanilla notes. Will definitely get again!

KVK: 60207205