- Whiskybase ID
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 2020 Release
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- New American White Oak Barrel
- Number of bottles
- 55.7 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 27 Oct 2020 9:57 pm by aDramWithinADream
12 × in wishlist
36 × member ratings
132 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Four Roses Limited Edition - Small Batch
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.12 points
- Polish, lacquer, caramel, custard, coconut, tobacco, cinnamon, floral, citric, red berries, melon. Lush, pronounced intensity, somewhat one-dimensional, caramel sweetness, warming. strong body.
- this bourbon has a very interesting flavor profile. A strong bourbon typical nose and a really nice palate experience. Delicious. Only in the finish is it not very complex. Therefore just past the 90.
powerful in the beginning, nice spice, oak, caramel, vanilla, some cinnamon and liquorice, sweetness comes through after a while. The alcohol seems well integrated. Nice nose
At first it seems quite soft and a kind of sweet fruit jelly comes through, these flat, square soft candies which are available in different flavors. Reminiscent of the one with the cherry flavor, very stimulating for saliva, it becomes sweet and spicy when you swirl it in your mouth, but the delicious candy taste stays on the tongue the whole time.
sweet finish, lots of vanilla and caramel paired with a light spice. Getting a bit bitter towards the end
- The aroma is powerful, thick, energetic. Sugary sweetness, spices, dill, cinnamon, caramel, liqueur candies.
We stood and breathed .... Cherries in their own juice, fresh fruit, pickled mushrooms, honey, cloves.
The taste is bright, powerful, sweet, knits at first. Spicy spices, fresh fruit, caramel, liqueur candy, barrel.
The finish is long-lasting, sweet with a pleasant bitterness. Spicy spices, honey notes, barrel.
Conclusion: Excellent representative of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, without plastering, varnish and other building materials ????????????.
Powerful, bright, masculine, pleasant to use.
- Very well balanced, sweet and light spice n oak, leather
Fruity, red licorice, caramel, light oak, light spice
Again fruity, sweet oak and spice turned up a notch, leather
Spice, fruit, caramel
- Super fruity, good nose, a lot of dept, quite fresh. Good contrast between the older, more drier whiskeys and fruitier younger whiskeys in this batch. Winner