- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Elixir Distillers (ElD)
- Bottling serie
- The Single Malts of Scotland
- Stated Age
- 23 years old
- Number of bottles
- 48.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 17 Oct 2020 11:42 pm by GlenSikkes
55 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
58 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ben Nevis 1996 ElD
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.17 points
- Another great 96 Ben Nevis!
- A sweet, slightly dusty release.
Buckwheat honey, yellow juicy apples in honey, yellow pears, vanilla and lime.
The taste is sweet, with a similar profile. Apples drizzled with honey.
Sweet, creamy, long aftertaste.
- tropical and creamy, typical 96 BN, very good
- So much tropical fruit and cream, very smoothly woven together with wax and soft herbs. A classic Ben Nevis fruit bomb.
- Custard cake.
- Another good creamy lollipop Ben Nevis'96. Good balance, fairly long finish. 22.5-22.5-22.5-22.5
- the initial price was about 200€