- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Limited 2020 Edition
- Sherry Seasoned Oak and American ex-bourbon
- 55.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 10 Sep 2020 10:37 pm by elphilippe
43 × in wishlist
58 × member ratings
595 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Macallan Classic Cut
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.73 points
- It's awesome value macallan
- Smooth, well balanced, really that much alc.? You drink it and you want more...NAS that expensive? Well I´m thinking about!
- A positive surprise. On the nose a little hot initially as expected, 55% ABV and NAS so young distillates likely included. But there's much more and it all unfolds given time. Water tamed the nose but made it less interesting. Palate, very nice. Does not need water IMHO, big surprise. Oaky, yeah but in a good way. For some reason the oak aroma in particular reminds me a lot of a Glenfarclas 25 bottled circa 2018. Just a little feistier. Not cheap but not bad either.